Recipe by KittyKitty
A great item to brown bag for lunch, for a change from the regular sandwich. Quick and easy to make.
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 slices swiss cheese or 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Set aside.
- Place 1 cheese slice on top of each turkey slice; spread evenly with mustard mixture. Top each with 2 tbls. alfalfa sprouts, and roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at short end. Secure each roll with a wooden pick.
- TO STORE: Refrigerate in a tightly covered container up to 3 days.