1/6 Photos of Tuna Sandwich or Salad
Melany *'s Note:
Just like my dad used to make it! Which means, it's the best way ;p.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and put tunafish and pepper in small bowl.
- 2Chop onion, celery, and pickle into very small pieces& add to bowl.
- 3Add enough mayo to cover ingredients when mixed.
- 4Just add a little pickle juice to moisten.
- 5Spread on bread with tomato and sprouts, or enjoy on a bed of lettuce with lemon juice sprinkled on top as a light salad.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Sandwich or Salad
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.7
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 506.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: