Jalapeno Tuna Salad
This delicious tuna salad is wonderful served in tomatoes or avocadoes, in a sandwich or with crackers. You may want to add a little more mayo to taste
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 18 ounces water-packed solid albacore tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup nacho-style sliced jalapeno, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl place drained tuna and break up with a fork until all the large pieces are broken up.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently mix together.
- Transfer to your serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, to allow flavors to meld.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was a HUGE hit at our 4th of July potluck! I doubled the recipe and used 4 12.5 oz cans of chunk chicken instead of the tuna and increased the other ingredients a bit to make up for the added chicken. I served it with tortilla strips. I caught my mom, SIL and 2 friends sneaking out onto the deck at midnight to polish off the leftovers. :) Thanks for posting this fantastic recipe, dawnie2u!