Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian dressing
- 1 (3 ounce) can tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 4 stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, mayonnaise and dressing.
- Add the tuna and olives, mixing lightly.
- Serve with the tomato wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
this was very good, I made a double recipe as I was giving this to my DS in a take-home pack, with the double recipe I used a little more than 1 tablespoon Italian dressing and also added in 1 tablespoon olive oil and some lemon juice, I also seasoned with lemon pepper and seasoned salt, thanks for sharing Paula!