Criss Cross Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs.
- Sift in dry ingredients and combine well.
- Roll in to balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls with a fork, creating the criss cross pattern.
- Bake 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Amy and I live in CT. I love to cook and try new recipes. My kitchen is my favorite room in my house and where I spend most of my time! Both my parents were always cooking, mom baked and dad did everything except baking. Some of my recipes come from my grandmother, Nell, but have been updated. The rest fly out of my head in the middle of the night...or are things I have seen in magazines, cookbooks and on TV twisted around to my liking. I find it hard to follow a recipe, but I am trying to do that without changing them all the time.