- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna fish, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer pineapple and juice, green pepper, celery, salt and condensed soup 10 minutes.
- Add tuna and tabasco.
- Place 2 cups of cooked rice into bottom of a greased casserole dish.
- Pour tuna mixture over rice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.