Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good salad. I especally like it in the summer when I need something quick, easy and fillimg. Very easy to multiply or divide if you need more or not so much. I like to use different shaped pastas to make it a little more interesting each time.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can canned tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- Boil macaroni or pasta according to package directions - usually about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, put tuna, peas and onion in a large bowl and toss lightly.
- In a small bowl put mayo, sour craem, lemon juice and hot sauce. Stir until well mixed and smooth.
- Add macaroni to peas and tuna and mix gently. Add mayo mixture and mix until evenly covered.
- Note: If you like your salad more juicy add more mayo and sour cream in equal parts.