Good salad. I especally like it in the summer when I need something quick, easy and fillimg. Very easy to multiply or divide if you need more or not so much. I like to use different shaped pastas to make it a little more interesting each time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil macaroni or pasta according to package directions - usually about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Meanwhile, put tuna, peas and onion in a large bowl and toss lightly.
- 3In a small bowl put mayo, sour craem, lemon juice and hot sauce. Stir until well mixed and smooth.
- 4Add macaroni to peas and tuna and mix gently. Add mayo mixture and mix until evenly covered.
- 6Note: If you like your salad more juicy add more mayo and sour cream in equal parts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 368.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 40.4 g