Top Review by Darkhunter
Very different. Not what I expected. I didn't care for it, but my sisters ate it up. Only change they recommended was to stir everything up before adding chips on top. Oh, and next time, they want to add green chilies. Thnx for posting, chris. Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil rice according to package directions, Drain tuna and put in bottom of ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with coooked rice.
- Spread cheddar cheese soup over rice.
- Spread peas over soup.
- Crush a few potato chips to top it all off.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.