Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy emergency store cupboard recipe
- 200 g tuna fish, 200g
- 200 g cream cheese, 200g
- lemon juice or lime juice
- salt and black pepper
- Drain the Tuna.
- mix well with the cream cheese.
- stir in two or three tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- add a good squeeze of lime or lemon juice and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Can be made the day before, it is even better.
- also great made with salmon.
- you can use the low fat low cal versions of cream cheese and mayonnaise if you prefer.
- serve with a selection of crunchy veggies.
a very good, simple and interesting dip. The only thing i would suggest is to blend in a food processor and also addding about a half of a small onion or chives but not the day before. Great!!!