Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 eggs, Hardcooked, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, Finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Mix eggs, tuna, cheese, green pepper, onion, mustard and mayonnaise.
- Fill buns with tuna mixture.
- Place on serving plate.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until filling is warm, 1 1/2 to 2 mins.
I grew up on these. I use velveeta and leave out the mustard.
A very simple and tasty recipe. My 13 year old daughter made this for dinner for the family on Thurdsay and we all enjoyed vey much. We put ours in the focacia toasting machine to warm. Thanks for sharing.
This has help me alot this is realy a time saver and real taste GREAT!