Tuna Salad Buns
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (cubed or shredded) or 1 cup American cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish, drained
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 1/3 cup salad dressing
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna, drained and flaked
- 6 hamburger or 6 hot dog buns, sliced
- Heat oven to 350.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except buns and mix well.
- Fill buns with mixture and wrap each in foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- For open-faced sandwiches: Spread filling on bun halves or toasted bread. Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.