My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 grated lemon, rind of
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, to garnish
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan and add onion.
- 2Cook gently till soft.
- 3Stir in curry powder, paprika, and flour.
- 4Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- 5Gradually stir in stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 6Add milk, lemon peel and sweetcorn and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in the tuna, breaking it up into flakes and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle in parsley and garnish each serving with a little cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Sweetcorn Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 494.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of