Curried Pumpkin Bisque
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Slowly saute onion and garlic in oil until transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree and chicken stock, bay leaf, sugar, curry, nutmeg and mix well.
- Bring to boil, and then lower heat to simmer.
- Cook 20 to 30 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Add half-and-half and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Blend in batches in blender.
- Strain through a fine strainer.
- Reheat gently, and serve with toasted coconut.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!