Recipe by KitchenManiac
This is a easy and delicious fish. Amazingly simple, but it taste like a gourmet restaurant main!! Try it...you won't regret it. From a Donna Hay Magazine. "donna hay summer"
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mint leaf, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers packed in salt, rinsed and crushed
- 4 pink-eye potatoes, sliced (400g/14 oz)
- olive oil, for brushing
- 2 (200 g) ocean trout fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a bbq or char-grill to medium-high.
- Combine the parsley, mint, basil, anchovies, garlic, oil, mustard and capes.
- Brush the potato slices with oil and cook for 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Brush the fish with oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve the fish with the potatoes and green sauce.