It's the most addictive thing I have ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crust
For the filling
- 2 lbs cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
For the topping
- 1Preheat ove to 30°F.
- 2To make the crust:.
- 3In a food processor (fitted with a metal blade) combine the crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- 4Process until teh crumbs begin to stick together.
- 5With your handpress the crumbs firmly on the bottom and 2 1/4 inches up the sides of a springform pan 9 inches in diameter and 2 1/2 inches deep.
- 6Bake the crust for 10 minutes until set.
- 7Remove from the oven and let cool.
- 8To make the filling:.
- 9In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- 10Using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat until well blended.
- 11Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition just until combined.
- 12Pour the filling into the cooled crust.
- 13Bake until the edges are set but the cent still quiver slightly when the pan is shaken(about 1 hr and 10 mins.).
- 14For the topping:.
- 15Mean while, in a bowl stir together the sour cream and sugar.
- 16When the cheesecake is done, spoon the sour cream mixture over the top.
- 17Returen the cake to the over for 5 minutes longer to set.
- 18Transfer to a rack to cool.
- 19Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 20In a large, heavy frying pan over medium heat, stir the preserves until melted.
- 21remove from heat, add all the berries and toss to coat.
- 22Run a knife around the pan sides to loosen the cake.
- 23Mound the berries atop the cake.
- 24Refrigerat for 30 mins or up to 2 hours
- 25Remove foil and release the pan sides and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.1
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 180.5 mg
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g