Triple Citrus Cheesecake
photo by Sanita V.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon, rind of
- 1 tablespoon lime peel
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 3 eggs
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla medium speed until well blended, Blend in juices and peels.
- Add eggs one at a time; mix just until blended, Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350`F for 45 to 50 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- If desired, garnish with fresh fruit or lemon lime and orange slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I just got a springform pan and was very excited to use it for the first time. I used light cream cheese, low-fat graham crackers and a light butter substitute and this cheesecake was still wonderful. I didn't have a lime so I increased the orange and lemon rind. I used bottled lime juice and fresh lemon and orange juice. I placed an orange and a lemon wedge in the center for effect. I'll be keeping this recipe for future use. Thanks for sharing it.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I live in Toronto, Ontario. I have been very happily married for 20 years, I enjoy cooking, gardening, and fishing with my best friend (Hubby), and going up north for the peace and quiet from the city, enjoy reading a good book,watching movies,love animals, crocheting which I enjoy making afghan's and dollies, I have won ribbons for my things, and I really enjoy looking over all the recipes here at Zaar and baking them.