Acai Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
photo by maryjjohnson34
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 becel salted stick, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
- 0.5 (150 ml) can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (acai)
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1⁄2 cup organic cocoa nibs
- 1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Mix melted margarine sticks and graham crumbs well with your fingers. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 2. In a mixer, add cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest and condensed milk. Blend until smooth and fluffy. Add the acai powder and mix well. Remove mixture from bowl and into piping bag with a plastic spatula.
- 3. In the bottom of a glass or mason jar, add a couple tablespoons of the cookie mixture. Pipe the cream cheese mixture on top, about 1.5 inches (4 cm). Add a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds, a pinch of cookie crumbs and another bit of the cream cheese mixture. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and cocoa nibs. Repeat until all 12 glasses are filled. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes or overnight, then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!