Tangy No-Bake Cheesecake
- Ready In:
1 nine x thirteen pan
- Before you begin, make sure you let the cream cheese soften and chill a large bowl, the beaters to your mixer, and the evaporated milk in the freezer.
- In small mixing bowl combine the Jello, Reallemon and boiling water.
- Set aside to cool.
- In medium mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Whip with fork until fluffy.
- Set aside.
- In the chilled large bowl beat the evaporated milk until thick with mixer.
- At low speed add the Jello mix and then the cream cheese mix.
- Pour into 9 x 13 graham cracker crust or 2 9" pie crusts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is my favorite cheesecake recipe. My grandmother has been making this for years and I have very fond memories when I taste it. I was craving it and I couldn't find my recipe. I was so upset. I logged on to Zaar and here it was. I was relieved! This is a wonderful, light, and easy cheesecake. Very non-traditional but so yummy. The lemon flavor is just right and compliments a dollup of cherry pie filling on top. Thank you so much for saving the day!!!