Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
After I saw a recipe for White Trash on Pinerest and posted it here I started to think how I could change it up quite by accident. This is what I came up with and plan to try it next time. You can use more hamburger meat, I use 1lb and 1/2 and add a little milk to thin.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 ounces cream of onion soup
- 1 small pkg velveeta white quaso cheese, cut in cubes
- 32 ounces tater tots
- 1 (11 ounce) canshoe peg white corn, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown hamburger meat with onions.
- Add soup, thin with a small amount of milk if too thick.
- Add corn.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 greased casserole dish and top with Velvetta pieces.
- Add tator tots to top.
- Bake 375 for 35 minutes.