Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious alternative for Sushi, but with tortilla rolls Mexican style. Enjoy.
Make and share this Tortilla Sushi Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 2 (8 inch) wheat flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup cooked crabmeat (or use canned crab meat)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado, sliced lenghtwise into eight slices
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, mixed with
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Cut tortillas to form a 6-inch square and warm in microwave until just softened. Spread whipped cream cheese in a thin layer over the entire tortilla. Spoon cooked rice over half of the tortilla and place crab meat, avocado, green onion, green pepper, cilantro and lemon juice and spoon this mixture lenghtwise over the rice. Roll up tightly, jelly roll style. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut into 1-inch pieces and lay them flat on a 13"x9" pan. Store in refrigerator until serving time. Drizzle with sour cream mixed with Tabasco sauce and serve.