Recipe by MelNTex
Use prime rib stock for best results or chicken. This is a recipe that my mom gave me that she adapted from WW and a friend's recipe.
- 8 cups beef broth (Broth instructions below) or 8 cups chicken broth (Broth instructions below)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can mild green chilies, chopped and drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Adapt these ingredients to your liking
- 1 cup cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips or 2 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 avocado
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil left over prime rib bones or chicken in 8 cups of water for 3-4 hours.
- Refrigerate overnight and skim off fat. Take all the meat off of the bones and leave meat in the broth. Discard fat and bones.
- Saute onion and garlic and add rest of ingredients to dutch oven til heated though 20-30 minutes.
- Put cheese on bottom of bowl and add soup, top with chips and avacado.