Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a quick and easy snack or lunch.
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups taco cheese, shredded (can use sharp cheddar or Monterey Jack as well or mix the two)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet; spray nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly among the four tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Top with salsa.
I needed to use up some flour tortillas and this was the trick. I also used sharp cheddar cheese. I just wish it was crisper. It was still good though. Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2010.
OMG this is so yummy and easy. A great snack. I used sharp cheddar cheese and spicy salsa. Next time I'll add green onions on top. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Potluck tag game
This was a quick and easy breakfasts for all of us. These ingredients we always have in our house. Made for Gimme 5.