A friend of mine makes these. They are SO delicious,easy to make and quite a different use of tortillas. They are good "as is" or you can serve them with salsa or humus. They make a nice appetizer or snack.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 6-inch tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except for the tortillas.
- Spread each tortilla with a thick layer of the spread.
- It will seem like a lot of topping, but it is just right.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are crisp and brown.
- Serve hot or cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation