7 hrs 20 mins
I got out the crock pot and cleaned out the fridge. Kinda cold and snowy today thought soup would hit the spot, oh boy bowls were emptied. Hope you enjoy. I have added fresh spinach, we all like that except for DS. This is a anything goes meal. Served with parmesan cheese and garlic toast. YUMMY! Servings are a guess, and so is the cook and prep time. Way to many variables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pieces cooked sausage, diced (I had leftovers)
- 1 quart v 8 vegetable juice
- 1 (3 lb) can chicken broth (the big one)
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package of italian mixed vegetables
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 lb) package tortellini (I used cheese)
- seasoning, to your liking (I used Italian, garlic and fresh basil)
- 1Dump everything in the crock pot except for the tortellini.
- 2Turn the crock pot on low.
- 3Go to work or out to play. Just enjoy the day.
- 4When you come home (about 7 hours later), cook the tortellini according to the package.
- 5Place desired amount tortellini in a bowl, and ladle soup over.
- 6Enjoy with a nice bread and salad.
- 7I keep the tortellini separate so it doesn't get smushy and I can freeze the left overs for another meal. Go figure left overs made from left overs. Makes a mom smile!
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Soup With Sausage & Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 951.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: