1/3 Photos of Torkey Thyme Meatloaf
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Moist meatloaf -- half ground turkey and half ground pork, or make with all turkey. Tastes like turkey and dressing in a loaf! The various seeds in the toasted 12-grain breadcrumbs add a nutty flavor -- NOTE: Can be baked as 18 regular sized muffin loaves for 30-35 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 slices bread (12-grain bread, toasted crisp and crumbed to equal 1 cup crumbs)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup (undiluted)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2-3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 lb ground turkey
- 3/4 lb ground pork
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine toasted breadcrumbs, beaten egg, cream of celery soup, minced onion, salt, pepper, thyme, parsley, and dried cranberries.
- 3Add ground turkey, and ground pork to soup mixture; mix until well combined.
- 4Pack meat mixture into greased loaf pan.
- 5Bake for 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees.
- 6Cool 15 minutes in pan before inverting onto platter and slicing into 10 servings.
- 7Serve with whole cranberry sauce (optional).
- 8NOTE: Can be baked as 18 regular sized muffin loaves for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Torkey Thyme Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (1235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 300.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g