1/1 Photo of Too Easy Black Bean Soup
I got this recipe from Real Simple Magazine. I love it! You can use Vegetable Broth instead of Chicken Broth if you would like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a saucepan or large pot over medium heat.
- 2Add the salsa and cook, stirring occasionally for 4 minutes.
- 3Add the refried beans, black beans, and broth and bring to a simmer.
- 4Cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- 5Ladle into bowls. Top with some remaining salsa dn the sour cream and cilantro, if using.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Too Easy Black Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1290.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 16.6 g