- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pint fresh salsa
- 16 ounces refried black beans
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or large pot over medium heat.
- Add the salsa and cook, stirring occasionally for 4 minutes.
- Add the refried beans, black beans, and broth and bring to a simmer.
- Cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with some remaining salsa dn the sour cream and cilantro, if using.