Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our daughter in Texas introduced us to this simple quick and tasty salad.Note: You can use 15 oz can Italian flavored diced tomatoes,drained instead of Roma tomatoes.
- Put the vegetables in a serving bowl.
- Add the cheese.
- In separate bowl mix Miracle Whip with dry mustard.
- In separate bowl mix mayonnaise with Splenda and dry mustard.
- Use the salad dressing of your choice above.
- Put over the salad, toss to mix.
- Pour and mix the salad dressing just before serving, make sure if you are using canned tomatoes that the juice is completely drained before adding the dressing.