- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shreded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In a Dutch oven, combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and seasonings.
- Heat through, stirring frequently.
- Drain tortellini; carefully add to soup.
- Stir in cheese.
- Sprinkle each serving with additional cheese, if desired.