Jazz Lover's Note:
From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shreded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2In a Dutch oven, combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and seasonings.
- 3Heat through, stirring frequently.
- 4Drain tortellini; carefully add to soup.
- 5Stir in cheese.
- 6Sprinkle each serving with additional cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.2
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 675.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: