Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 red capsicum
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 potato
- 1⁄4 cup green peas
- French beans
- 4 green chilies
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 piece ginger
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Chop all the vegetables finely and put them in the pressure cooker along with the peas.
- Grind green chillies, Ginger and Garlic to a paste.
- Clean and wash the rice and put in to the cooker.
- Now pour the tomato puree into the cooker.
- Add salt, chilly powder, garam masala powder to the ingredients in the cooker.
- Heat oil in a ladle and add mustard seeds.
- After they splutter add the ginger, garlic and green chilly paste and mix for a second.
- Add this seasoning into the cooker and mix all the ingredients very well.
- If required add water enough for cooking the rice and the vegetables.
- Pressure cook and serve hot.