- 1⁄2 cup butter, plus
- 2 -3 large thinly sliced onions
- 1⁄2-1 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag kluski noodles
- 3 tablespoons basil
- 3 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- crouton (to garnish)
- parmesan cheese (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice onions.
- Saute in one stick of butter, add a few more tablespoons of butter if necessary.
- Saute until very soft- not brown.
- Add sliced mushrooms, and saute only 2-3 minutes.
- Add 3 TB basil, the crushed tomatoes, and one cup of water.
- Simmer 30 minutes, stirring.
- Add the kluski noodles and cook until noodles are al dente.
- Serve using parmesan cheese and croutons as a garnish.