Recipe by *Parsley*
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This was a great salad. I only had a little feta cheese left from cooking Greek meals all week, but the dressing was great and made up for my small amount of feta. I also skipped the onion slices, used the green onion in the dressing. Made for ZWT6
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard (or Dijon)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 yellow tomatoes, sliced (or use 4 red)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 2 cups sliced English cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing, combine green onions, oil, vinegar, mustard, pepper,basil and sugar in a small bowl or shaker. Whisk/shake well.
- To serve, arrange tomato slices, onion slices and cucumber slices in layers on a platter. Top with feta cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.