Recipe by Miss Erin C.
These are my absolute favorite cookie. Ever. I have licked many a beater after mixing these cookies up. They are of course from the back of the Toll House package.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Delicious! I licked the beater clean too while making the dough. I made the cookies this morning and had some tiny tots come over who said "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gimme more" for these cookies. Thanks a tonne for your timely help on making cookies and for sharing this fantastic recipe!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream the sugars and butter together, add the vanilla.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add the flour mixture.
- When completely mixed, add the butterscotch chips.
- Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F degrees.