These are my absolute favorite cookie. Ever. I have licked many a beater after mixing these cookies up. They are of course from the back of the Toll House package.
- Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream the sugars and butter together, add the vanilla.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add the flour mixture.
- When completely mixed, add the butterscotch chips.
- Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F degrees.