Nestle' Chewy Butterscotch Brownies
Another butterscotch favorite in our house next to eating the morsels straight from the bag.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels, and nuts.
- Spread into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is so good!! Moist, very rich. I chose to use black walnuts. Perfecto!! I cut them in rather large pieces. I served them as a dessert with a scoop of a good Vanilla Bean Ice Cream on top that had been drizzled with a little Caramel Syrup and finely chopped Walnuts. So, so rich! What a beautiful dessert!