1/2 Photos of Tofu Chocolate Pudding
I personally think that the Mori Nu Silken (Firm) tofu works beautifully for this recipe. Its Vegan and Gluten Free and is a real treat for those wanting Vegan desserts. For an intense chocolate flavour you can increase the chocolate chips to 3/4 cup but 2/3 cup works best for us. You can see more step wise photos in this link - http://chefinyou.com/2011/03/tofu-chocolate-pudding/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the water and chocolate chips on top of a double boiler.
- 2Stir to melt it until smooth. Set aside.
- 3Blend the Tofu to puree it until its smooth and lump free.
- 4Add the melted chocolate to it and blend it once again to combine it well.
- 5IMPORTANT STEP: Refrigerate this for at least 2 hours. The longer you keep it, better for the tofu and chocolate to mingle. It will thicken.
- 6You can pipe them into serving bowls/ramekins and serve them plain or with raspberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mori-Nu firm tofu