Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy stir-fry recipe courtesy of The Complete Stir-Fry Cookbook published by Bay Books in Australia. If you don't have kecap manis, you can use soy sauce sweetened with a little soft brown sugar.
- Combine the tofu, garlic, ginger and 1/2 the kecap manis in a small bowl.
- Place the peanut butter, water and remaining kecap manis in another bowl & mix well.
- Heat the oil in a large wok. Drain the tofu and reserve the marinade.
- Cook the tofu in 2 batches in the hot oil until well browned, then remove from wok.
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl or pan and cover with boiling water and leave for 2 minutes then drain and gently pull the noodles apart.
- Add the vegetables to the wok and stir-fry until just tender. Add the tofu, reserved marinade and noodles.
- Add the peanut butter mixture and toss until heated through.