I served this at a party and people kept raving about it and asking for the recipe. I must admit, I was addicted and was hoping for left overs - but it was all gone.
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces (such as Skor)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 6 Red Delicious apples, each cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 6 granny smith apples, each cored and cut into 8 wedges
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.
- Add toffee bits and mix well.
- Cover and chill.
- Combine juice and apples in a bowl; toss well.
- Drain apples; serve with dip.