Recipe by mizshuckiduck
5 WW points for THE WHOLE THING! Tiramisu is my favorite thing on earth, so I am excited to try this. I do intend to spike mine with 1oz of Kahlua or rum or Amaretto or even Grand Marnier. I'm also considering using Quark instead of the ricotta. Be sure to sweeten the espresso with a little splenda.
Top Review by KLHquilts
As a WW member, I was thrilled to see this recipe and will try it ... but I wanted to say that my points calculator (based on 'Zaar nutrition facts) says the whole thing is 9 points -- half of it would be 5 points. But, hey, 5 points for a serving of tiramisu sounds good to me!
- 8 ladyfingers
- 1⁄2 cup cooled cooled strong-brewed flavored brewed coffee (or espresso)
- 1⁄4 cup light ricotta cheese (not part-skim, light)
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip Free
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin by lining up half of the ladyfingers next to each other on a serving dish. Drizzle cooled coffee over ladyfingers until desired saturation is reached.
- In a bowl, combine cheese, Splenda, Cool Whip and vanilla, and mix well. Spread half of this mixture on top of ladyfingers and top with half of the cocoa. Next, layer remaining ladyfingers on top of dish. Again, cover with coffee. Spread remaining cheese mixture on top. Lastly, sprinkle cocoa over dish.
- Best when eaten immediately. Serves one or two, depending on how hungry you are.