Mexican Pork Chops With Veggies (5 Ww Points)
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces boneless pork cutlets or 16 ounces pork chops
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies (the original recipe called for stewed tomatoes- we like these better)
- 2 cups corn
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown pork chops in a hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray-- approximately two minutes per side. Transfer the pork to a large casserole dish.
- Spray the same skillet with cooking spray, add the peppers and onions, and cook until tender. Add all the remaining ingredients and cook, stirring often, for about five minutes or until heated through.
- Pour the corn/tomato mixture from the skillet over the pork chops.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 45-50 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 8 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and experiment with foods- and I rarely follow a recipe exactly.