Recipe by aviva
Yummy fish with a kick! Fast and easy to prepare!
Top Review by stinarose
Was looking for a new recipe and decided to try this one. I also used olive oil instead of butter and added a bit more salsa. Baked for about 10 minutes, put just a sprinkle of shredded sharp cheddar cheese baked it about 3 more minutes and viola'!, dinner was delicious! Definitely will be added to my regular line up!
- 3⁄4-1 lb tilapia fillet
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 lime, zest of
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Cut into serving sized pieces, if necessary.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine butter, 1 tablespoon salsa, lime zest, garlic, and cumin.
- Place fillets in single layer on foil lined baking sheet with sides.
- Brush butter mixture over fish.
- Tuck under any thin edges.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or about 8 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place on serving platter.
- Top with additional salsa if desire.
- Serve immediately.