1/3 Photos of Three Bean Salad
Tangy and sweet, this has a little less sugar than other recipes. I plan to try this with splenda. Adapted from my More With Less Mennonite cookbook. Either canned or dried, cooked beans may be used. I chose my favorite beans, but many other kinds can be substituted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans till tender.
- 2Drain canned beans and rinse.
- 3Toss beans with onion and pepper.
- 4Combine the oil with remaining ingredients and pour over the beans.
- 5Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- 6Flavor improves with marinating overnight or longer.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 458.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g