1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
I took the basic cheesecake recipe & added some yummy extras. I love turtles and cheesecake so I decided to try to make a turtle cheesecake. It is awesome!! The recipe calls for a bag of caramels melted with milk but some of the time I just use a bottle of caramel ice cream topping and use it. You can also make your own caramel & use it! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix cookie crumbles & butter together & then press firmly into a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Put caramels and milk in a small microwavable bowl.
- 4Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until caramels are melted completely.
- 5Stir the pecans into the caramel sauce.
- 6Pour 1/2 of the caramel mixture onto the crust & refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 7Cover & refrigerate the other 1/2 of caramel mixture for later.
- 8Beat the cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla with a mixture until well blended.
- 9Add the egss, one at a time, mixing on low until well blended.
- 10Pour over caramel layer in crust.
- 11Bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is almost set over a pan of water.
- 12When finished baking, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 13When ready to serve, microwave remaining caramel mixture for 1 minute.
- 14Pour caramel sauce over cheesecake.
- 15Melt chocolate as directed by package direction.
- 16Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake.
- 17Store in refrigerator!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1035.6
- Calories from Fat 588
- Total Fat 65.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 201.3 mg
- Sodium 742.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 75.3 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet baking chocolate