Coat with red and/or green sugar for the holidays, these cookies make a wonderful addition to your holiday cookie tray! :)
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare an ungreased cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl stir together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a medium or large bowl cream butter with sugar for about 3-4 minutes or until smooth.
- Add in egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat until well combined.
- Add in the creamed ingredients into the flour mixture; blend well.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of the dough into small balls.
- Place the balls onto an ungreased cookie/baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand on the cookie sheet for about 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.