1/1 Photo of The Easiest Fresh Peach Cobbler Ever!
1 hr 5 mins
Troop Angel's Note:
I think I saw this on TV one time...I really don't remember! I made this a few years ago, the very first time I made homemade fried chicken, and realized, hey, I can cook! :) But, this really is a super, super easy recipe that tastes like you worked really hard making it! ;) And yes, the batter rises to the top of the peaches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375* F.
- 2Pour melted butter in a 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1 c sugar, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- 4Stir in milk, mixing until just combined.
- 5Pour batter over butter in pan but do not stir.
- 6In small saucepan, combine peaches, lemon juice, and remaining cup of sugar and bring to boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Pour over batter mixture but do not stir.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 9Bake in preheated oven 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest Fresh Peach Cobbler Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.0
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g