Recipe by evelyn/athens
by Michelle P. E. Hunt & Laura Panter and found at lcbo.ca. A perfect dessert alternative. Note that unspecified freezer time is involved.
- 10 ounces cold strong coffee
- 4 ounces Kahlua
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces milk or 2 ounces cream
Directions See How It's Made
- To a pitcher, add cold strong coffee and Kahlúa. Stir to mix. Pour into a 14-cube ice cube tray (approximately ¾ oz to 1 oz per cube). Freeze for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- To a blender, add vanilla vodka, milk or cream and 5 cubes. Blend until slushy (about 10 seconds).
- Pour into Martini glasses and sprinkle with cocoa, if desired.