Chocolate Coffee Frappe
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup water, chilled
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk, chilled
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate syrup (Hershey's or any other sweetened chocolate syrup)
- crushed ice cube, , optional
- In a bowl, dissolve the coffee powder completely in the cold water.
- Add the chocolate syrup and whisk well to dissolve.
- Add the milk, and stir well again.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl into a blender/mixer and blend until smooth and frothy.
- You may add the crushed ice cubes while blending.
- Serve with a dash of cinnamon.
- Note: You can adjust and balance the amount of coffee and chocolate syrup to suit your taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I liked the name of your creatively thought of recipe. I made it after dinner tonight and love it. Its something my tastebuds are thanking you for:) I used 4 tsps. of chocolate syrup and 1 1/2 of coffee. Besides this, I added 2 tsps. of sugar as well. Mom loved it too. Thank you for sharing this, its lovely!
This was a great coffee drink for what is already turning out to be a rather warm day. It really hit the spot. I am not a real fan of skim milk though, so I think I would have enjoyed it more had I used whole milk or perhaps adding a bit of heavy cream. But it was good, and I will make it again. Thanks, Anu.
see 4 more reviews