Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
These are not your traditional flat dry criss-cross peanut butter cookie, if that's what you are after then pass this by, these are one of the best cookie recipes! :)
- Set oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar.
- Add egg; mix well.
- Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: if you prefer larger cookies, just use a tablespoonful of batter, and bake a little longer.
yup very good....crisco recipe with chips added. I don't add the chips.
Excellent cookies. I made them as written using creamy peanut butter. They were super easy to make and taste great. Thanks for sharing.
Delicious! These are my hubby's favorite pb cookies!