The Best Peanut Butter Cookies In The World!
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- In larger bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add to peanut butter mixture, beat until well blended.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Shape dough into 1-1/4 inch balls, roll balls in granulated sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With the tines of a fork, flatten ball.
- Flatten again in opposite direction, forming crisscross marks.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until light brown and cookie is set.
- Cool slightly, Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Tips: Only use real butter and Jiff Peanut Butter.
- Don't overcook.
- Use Air cookie sheets for baking.
Questions & Replies
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 11 years now. We live on 40 acres and have 6 dogs and 4 Tennessee Walkers. We both work a lot of hours so there is never enough time in a day to get everything done. I absolutely love the outdoors. I also enjoy lifting weights, reading and playing with all of my beautiful animals. I absolutely love, love and love to cook. I like to cook a variety of things and also like love to bake. I like to just get in the kitchen and experiment with different things. If something does not turn out for me such as pie crust or gravy I will keep trying until I can make it work. Only problem is, when I finally make it work it may not work again the time after that. It is fun though and I do consider myself a pretty good cook for the most part. I also love slow cooker recipes. Those are my most favorite in the winter months.