Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
My mother always marinated swordfish with Italian dressing and we always loved it! I do the same, but now I grill it rather than broil (as my mom did). Delicious and easy - but only a sometimes treat as swordfish is quite expensive & endangered. This also works nicely for kabobs! And this is a good way to marinate chicken breasts for the grill too.
- 2 lbs swordfish steaks (sliced thick)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (any variety)
- Put fish and empty entire bottle of dressing into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 - 4 hours (can do overnight).
- Fire up the grill and let preheat.
- Turn grill temperature down to medium-low.
- Remove fish from marinade. Place on grill.
- Grill until done, flip over halfway through (about 20-30 minutes, I just watch it carefully - cooking time depends upon the thickness of the steaks).
- Serve & enjoy!
- Preparation time includes marinating time.