1/1 Photo of The Actual Olive Garden Bolognese Sauce Recipe (Spaghetti Sauce)
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is the actual Olive Garden bolognese (spaghetti sauce) recipe that I got from the Olive Garden website. Please don't leave a feedback saying how this recipe, "Is soooo much better than Olive Garden's", or how it is, "Close to Olive Garden's, but no cigar". It IS Olive Garden's recipe. Now we just have to figure out how they make their breadsticks! I like to throw the cooked veggies in the blender so my son doesn't realize that they're in there! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces Italian sausage, skinned
- 1 cup red wine
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1/4 tsp dry)
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped (or 1/4 tsp dry)
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat oil in a large pan. Add celery, carrot, onion, and garlic and cook about 5 minutes.
- 2Add meat and cook 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 3Deglaze pan with wine, let it reduce.
- 4Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients and stir, simmer for about 1 hour.
- 5Serve over fresh, hot pasta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Actual Olive Garden Bolognese Sauce Recipe (Spaghetti Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.2
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 835.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 22.6 g